Our dear friends Blake and Rylee Miller invited us down to Blake's family condo down in St. George. it was a really fun trip--great friends, good food, and lots of pool time with the babes. Andy and Blake and their friend Mike Gregson got to to a couple of rounds of golf while us girls played with the babes.
The only bummer.....I had the stomach flu:( Lame! I did a lot of resting, not a lot of eating and played in the pool when I could.
 |
| cuties |
On the trip, Bennett turned 1!!!! we celebrated with Yummy Greek food and a trip to Sweet tooth fairy for cupcakes. Pretty low-key, but fun.
 |
| Sweet Tooth Fairy! |
 |
| Fun in the Pool! |
 |
| arranged marriage? |
 |
| fun at the park on the swings! |
Sunday, We went to church and to the temple grounds for a walk. It was a beautiful day and so fun to spend some time with Blake, Rylee and Ruby.
 |
| Temple time:) |
 |
| Rylee and Ruby |
 |
| Digging for Treasure? |
 |
| We love the Temple:) |
Hopefully next time we take a trip together I won't have the stomach flu;)
No comments:
Post a Comment