Sunday, July 3, 2016

Cheserex Chateau with our Babe:)

After saying goodbye to my fam and the crazy heat of Italy, we made it back to the chateau. Oh glorious AC! And slowing down. How nice it was to just slow down, relax, and enjoy this time out in the countryside. I love these weeks. I miss our walks through the fields. I miss going down to the local farm and buying fresh vegetables. I miss going down to Nyon and walking along the lake. I miss driving down with B to meet Andy at the train station at the end of the day. I miss making dinner and eating on the patio overlooking the lake. I miss my drives to little villages with B. Wow, I might just start crying, I loved these weeks so much!

My friend Natasha came out with her kids for a walk. We just enjoyed the sunshine on some blankets and had a picnic


Boat ride:)




Ba-Boo!
One of my favorite views of the Chateau


Beautiful Lake View

We would go on these walks almost every night. Miss these!


towards the end of the walk


One of my favorite walks. Those red flowers!

Complete awe!

Lakefront walk and gelato. And our little sailor:)

We lost this blanket that my mom made on our Israel trip:(. Bennett loved it though!
B and I spent a lot of time on this couch--nursing and napping

The local farm I would visit almost weekly during our stay at the Boyd's. Their shop was heavenly! Veggies, fruit, fresh cheese and yogurt. 

Swiss National Day Celebrations. Processions through the town and fireworks along the lake.


We headed back towards the house and came upon a smaller gathering on Swiss National Day. Yay for Country bonfires!!!

B was mesmerized.

fireworks for Swiss National Day


Awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment