Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Easter 2016!

I love Easter. Spring is here and the buds are popping out on the trees. No more smog and busy season is lifting. Most importantly, we celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ, who makes all that is wonderful possible. How grateful we are to know what we know and to be able to be an eternal family. Motherhood has been incredibly humbling and I realize more and more each day how much I need the Atonement. Where would we be without our Savior? His gospel is the greatest gift, one we hope to never take for granted.

Do you know what else I am grateful for? To be a mom. Ups and downs abound, but I feel so grateful to be mother to Bennett. So many voices clammer in my head and say that I am not enough, that there  are too many image flaws in my body, and that I am not up to the task of raising this sweet little spirit.

But my body did make itself into a home to nurture this little one. And I can be the best I can be for him with the help of the Savior. We are enough and we are loved by Him.

Now I think that is something to celebrate. Oh, and B took his first assisted steps Easter weekend. Happiness:)








Thank you for the beautiful pictures Carly Thornock!

No comments:

Post a Comment