Oh how we love Fall! I can't seem to get enough of the colors and the beauty that is right at our doorstep. We took advantage of some beautiful, perfect-weather days and went for some walks! We also just had fun playing in rob and Andrea's backyard, and under our birch tree (best leaves ever!)
I took so many pictures, I obviously couldn't get enough. Love my boys in the leaves!
 |
| Walk at Knudsen Park |
 |
| Walker Lane walk with Roni and Aunt Andrea! |
 |
| Feeding Horses |
 |
| The grand finale of our walk! |
 |
| Andrea and Me! |
 |
| Throwing rocks! |
 |
| My favorite pic of the day! Love my littles |
 |
| Rob and Andrea's rope swing! |
 |
| Swingin'! |
 |
| My boys and my world |
 |
| playing in the leaves under our birch! |
Another highlight of the month was making grape juice from our grapevines! Aunt Janet cam over and showed us the ropes of grape juicing! 28 quarts!?!?! Soooooo delicious. Janet and I made a pasta dish from the tomatoes from our garden, so needless to say, our house smelled like an Italian kitchen!
 |
| B helping me pick grapes |
 |
| a small fraction of the harvest |
 |
| washing them! |
 |
| Mmmmmmmmmmm |
No comments:
Post a Comment