Saturday, February 21, 2015

24 Week Ultrasound!

Well, we had a great time in Utah! Maybe it is being pregnant and my hormones all over the map, but I had a really hard time saying goodbye to everyone! We had such a great time and feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

We did have something to look forward to......an ultrasound!!!!! I had my 24 week ultrasound scheduled for the day after we got back from Utah.  It was kind of a crazy morning getting to the clinic because some of the trams were down, so we missed our time slot. Luckily, she had another opening and we didn't have to wait too long. Andy got to come to this one with me, and I am so glad he did!

The fact that a baby is growing inside of me is crazy!!!!!! I still don't feel old enough to be a mom-to-be, even though I am turning 28 this year. I haven't had too many freak-out moments, mainly because it just doesn't feel real.  But when we saw this ultrasound, we both just looked at each other and couldn't believe this miracle before our eyes! This isn't our first ultrasound, but the baby has developed soooooooo much since the last one! We got to see all of the major organs and even fingers and toes! I can't remember if I teared up or not, but I was overwhelmed to say the least! This baby is ours and we are excited to meet him/her (yep, still don't know what we are having....although the Dr. almost spilled the beans!).

Here is the best pic:) Baby looks like he/she is blowing bubbles!

Baby Brown  Due beginning of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment