Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Halloween Festivities

Halloween Time! We made some fun memories this month with our littles. Wheeler Farm Pumpkin Days with Mammy, Jess and cousins, pumpkin carving, trunk or treats, chili and hot dogs at Marc and Jennie's, and trick or treating in our neighborhood! Fun month!
Wheeler Farm Pumpkin Days 

Hay Ride with the Boys!

Mammy and J

The crew

Cousin Love

Pumpkin Carving with Mammy and Poppa
 Okay, had a crazy experience! Thought it would be fun to go to Gardner Village for their witch festival. It was pretty lame, so we hit up the petting zoo. Andy stayed with Jense while I took Bennett to see the animals. I was taking pics of him when all of the sudden I feel my top bun being pulled by.....a llama!!!! The darn llama had grabbed my hair in its teeth and would not let go! It was traumatizing. What was lame was that there were no adults around to witness it! I promise it happened and it was awful!
Petting Zoo at Gardner Village. before the Llama munched on my hair:(

Trunk or Treat at Mammy and Poppa's ward party

little monkey


Our family pumpkin carving night




Halloween night! Our little giraffe!

Marc and Jennie's house for Chili and hot dogs



Leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment