Sometimes I just want to freeze Bennett, right where he is. He is just such a cute little booger. I love him so much. I just want to squeeze him and eat him up sometimes.
What I really want to freeze in time, or at least do all I can to just encourage, is B's love of books. He's obsessed. And sometimes I get annoyed when I am in the middle of something and he comes up to me with a book in hand. But he manages to flash his beautiful blue puppy eyes and I give in. Hey, I'd rather he be way into books than the TV and iPad. Here are the favorites as of late....
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Goodnight Moon
Runaway Bunny
The Queen's Hat
Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!
One Fish, Two Fish
Green Eggs and Ham
The Belly Button Book
Gossie and Gertie
Ollie
Ollie the Stomper
Gideon
A Sick day for Amos McGee
Polar Bear, Polar Bear
The Watermelon Seed








No comments:
Post a Comment